Lack of time may stem from lack of priorities
Prioritize your daily tasks. Knowing the “why” of your tasks will help you stay on track. Add a reminder note as to how the task will help you reach your ultimate goal. This will link your tasks with your goals.
Where do you begin?
- Take time to think.
- Create highly focused time blocks for all tasks.
- Use intentional concentration on one thing at a time.
- Avoid preoccupations and interruptions.
- Clear your desk of pending projects and paperwork.
By maintaining well-focused efforts, you will achieve your desired end result.
- Concentrate on your most important task first.
- Choose to be proactive.
- Become dedicated to the benefits of focusing on your priorities.
- Enjoy the results of solid productivity and increased peace of mind.
Click here to receive Free Leadership Tips from Shirlie based on her book: The Power of Exceptional Leadership
I hope the information in this post is a helpful resource for you. If you are interested in taking your professional development a step further, I encourage you to learn more about our Mastermind Groups. These interactive, round table discussions for like-minded professionals are held once a month. Or investigate our Seminar and Workshop topics.
Want to learn more about our services? I have posted many articles on topics critical for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Read and share with others who may find insight from them.