Creating Belief by Taking the First Step
Are you asking yourself, “Where do I even start? How do I take action”?
Do you believe in yourself?
More importantly: Do you believe you can do it? What is your mindset? According to Napoleon Hill:
“It can be truthfully said that seldom in life will you fail to accomplish an act or achieve a purpose if you condition your mind properly before you start. It all depends on the way you condition your mind. Take possession of your own mind and use it. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.”
As I see this applied to a definite purpose, taking the first step and actually producing results gives you enormous belief in yourself. It is truly “believing by doing.” Your energy is expanded exponentially by taking the first step. Empower yourself and others. Create belief by taking action!
Take Action! Take the first step
- Be specific with what you plan to accomplish.
- Research the resources that will assist you in completing your plan.
- Define the projects and activity that will produce results.
- Create timelines with specific dates for each of your short term and long term goals.
- Schedule your time daily, weekly and monthly and measure results.
- See yourself taking the next step. Believe!
Daily, positive affirmations can be very effective to reinforce your determination to accomplish your goals. I highly recommend starting and ending your day with powerful, positive written and spoken affirmations. This is a proven strategy toward developing belief and sustaining high achievement. Sources for implementation of positive affirmations are:
- “The Power of I Am” by Joel Osteen
- “Think and Grow Rich Success Journal” by Napoleon Hill. Affirmation CD included.
- Participation in the Business Success Dynamics Mastermind group.
I hope the information in this post is a helpful resource for you. If you are interested in taking your professional development a step further, I encourage you to learn more about our Mastermind Groups. These interactive, round table discussions for like-minded professionals are held once a month. Or investigate our Seminar and Workshop topics.
Want to learn more about our services? I have posted many articles on topics critical for entrepreneurs and small business owners. You’re invited to read and share with others who may find insight from them.